Monday, July 27, 2015

Shia LaBeouf and Girlfriend, Mia Goth, Get Into Fight In Public


Shia LaBeouf (29) and his girlfriend, Mia Goth (22), got into a little fight in public on the streets of Germany. According to the German website, Purestars, Shia "Boofy LaBamba" LaBeouf had a boo-boo on his hand the next day and Mia Goth was sporting a shiner on her eye. I don't know what eye it was, her left or her right. Probably her left eye, if Shia is right-handed, as most people are. 

I hope the horror movie she is filming right now (as we speak) has her wearing a lot of blood and other horrible stuff on her mug to cover up the bruise. The bruise that is alleged for now until I see it up close.

The couple met when they were filming the movie Nymphomaniac. And, I just remembered that I have that movie on my Netflix list and I forgot to take a look at it. Mia Goth is pretty sexy; she would get it... hard.

So, if Mia Goth is upset about her little fight with Shia LaBeouf (he's not a good actor), then she can get a hold of me as soon as she gets back from Germany and we can talk about it. I will console her. I'm not going there to see her. I just got back from Long Island, I'm not in the mood to travel anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment