Monday, October 5, 2015

Ronda Rousey On Cover Of Australia's Men's Fitness Magazine


Ronda Rousey has made history by being the first woman on the cover of the Australian version of Men's Fitness magazine. And apparently some men aren't happy about it for various reasons. Can it really be considered history if it's only Australian history? I'm not so sure.

The cover of the magazine poses a question to the Australian magazine's readership: "Think You're Tough?" Well, I haven't really thought about it today. On some days I feel tough and in the mood to fight, but not right now.

One commenter said, "Shouldn't men be on men's fitness?" [sic]. I have an answer for that question: There are no boys on the cover of Playboy.

And another fan of the magazine wondered why a different (better) athlete such as Serena Williams didn't make the cover of Men's Fitness but Rousey did. I don't have an answer for that question, but I will produce one as soon as I care enough.

What I don't understand is why so many people are acting like Ronda "Lousy" Rousey is the second coming of Mary Magdalene. Sure, she wins all her fights easily, but at the end of the day, she's still fighting girls. Big deal. It can't be that difficult to beat up a girl, can it?

Rousey isn't somebody that I can get excited about. She annoys me more than she should and it's all her female fans' fault. Countless times I've heard women say things like, "I'm straight, but I would have sex with Ronda Rousey." Oh, really? You transformed into a "Lesbatroid" before for a few lines of crappy, "trampled-on" cocaine, so spare me, please. Just admit you're bi-sexual, women, don't make up rules to your game. If you like laying with women as well as men, big deal -- go with it. It's OK, though, because Rousey is pretty... manly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment