Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ms. Bum Bum Contestants Protest Against No Nudity Playboy

Brazil's Ms. Bum Bum Contestants Don't Like Playboy's Decision to Remove Nudity


The Brazilian butts of the Ms. Bum Bum contest are taking a stand in protest of Playboy magazine's decision to do away with nudity. Their opinion isn't going to sway anybody at Playboy, but any excuse to show 24 butts in one photo is a good one. Yes, I took a butt head count. The world's most-famous (and boring) nude magazine is going to stop showing naked women after the March 2016 issue. For more information (pictures) of the Ms. Bum Bum women, you can check out their official site. 

In other final-nude-edition-of-Playboy news, Jenny "Too Old to Date Hefner" McCarthy wants to be the final naked centerfold for the magazine. McCarthy announcing that is good publicity for her, but it isn't going to happen. I'll bet you 75 American Dollars right here and now. 

In other "other" nude Playboy news, there are rumors (could it possibly be true) that the world's biggest pimp, Kris Jenner, wants the Kardashian and Jenner sisters to pose nude as a group for the final beaver shot issue. I don't see Kourtney ever going for this, and I don't want to see Khloe's box. Kendall and Kylie, sure, I'd take a look at what is in their trousers, but only in the name of journalism. It would be the first thing I ever did in the name of journalism.

Does Playgirl magazine still exist? I could do an Internet search and find out the answer, but I'm fine with leaving that fact as something that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment