Monday, January 11, 2016

Rob Zombie Has A New Solo Album Finished/For Sale

Rob Zombie Makes His New Solo Album The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser Available for download

Robert (I don't call him "Rob") Zombie has been busy as of late. His new album is finished and it is set to be released on April 29, but you can download it before then at his official site.

Is the album any good? Who knows. But, before hearing any of the songs I'm already taking off points because of the "look-at-me" long title, which I find to be a bit trite and desperate. At least his new album doesn't have a title as long as Fiona Apple's When the Pawn Hits the..., but Fiona Apple can do whatever she pleases, as far as I'm concerned.

Not only is he releasing a new album, but Mr. Zombie has a new movie, 31, which will be debuting at the Sundance Film Festival later this month before being available at theaters for us regular folks. 

If you ask me, his movies are better than his musical endeavours. But, he doesn't care what I think, he's rich, and his wife is quite the looker, so he will be OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment