Saturday, January 16, 2016

Powerball Loser Cinnamon Nicole's GoFundMe Page Shut Down

Cinnamon Nicole Claims She Spent All Her Money On Powerball Tickets, So She Set Up a GoFundMe Page

Almost everybody who played the largest ever Powerball lottery game (that wasn't really worth $1.5 billion) ended up being a loser. But, the biggest Powerball loser was a woman from Tennessee named Cinnamon Nicole. 

Chances are better than 1 in 292 million that you have heard of Ms. Nicole; she is the woman who set up a gofundme.com page asking for donations after allegedly and foolishly spending all of her money buying Powerball tickets. After her page was shut down, she started claiming that it was just a joke. So, either way, joke or not, she is a liar and tried to scam money from people who are just too dumb for their own good. She had over $800 in donations set to come her way before her page was shut down by GoFundMe. 

Even though we're only about two percent of the way through the year 2016, Cinnamon Nicole already wins the award for the "Biggest Jerk of 2016." Congratulations, Cinnamon, on letting the world know how much of a scavenger you are.

Just to make everybody hate her even more, I'm going to share with you what she posted on her Facebook page. Enjoy... or not.

"Fbf I can't even like/share anymore... My page is under review!!! I Thank all of you who actually stuck by me and stood up for me, I appreciate it. People are so quick to judge without knowing or even considering anything other than their point of view. But this ain't no serious post....Continue to bash, scorn/ scandalize my name ‪#‎ItIsWhatItIs‬ ‪#‎GoFundMe‬ ‪#‎YallReallyUpsetThough‬."

"It is what it is"? No, it is what you made it. I'm actually more upset with the people who tried to donate to her than I am with her.  #Scumbag #dumbhoe #unfitmother

1 comment: