Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Vivica A. Fox Implies That 50 Cent Is Gay

While Vivica A. Fox was on a television show (I can't remember the name of the awful talk show) when she implied that 50 Cent is gay. 50 Cent was the subject of the conversation because of his claims that the ratings for the TV show Empire were declining due to the gay subject matter during recent episodes. I don't know. I don't watch terrible TV shows like that, so I don't know what kind of homosexual activities are going on there.

For years I have been saying that 50 Cent is gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but people just assume I'm saying it because he's a crap rapper. But, I say he is gay because he appears to be gay. Again, not that like there is anything wrong with that. So, I think that if "Three Dimes and a Nickel" likes laying down with men, he should just come out of the closet and stop fighting it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment