Sunday, February 7, 2016

My 80's TV! Website Streams Old Shows

Website Shows Old TV Shows of All Kinds

I don't know how long the web destination My 80's TV! has been around, but it's new to me and I'm loving it. The website streams a large variety of sitcoms, movies, commercials, music videos, and more

My80sTV.com is perfect for me as I'm falling asleep at night. It's like a compassionate companion in the night who loves me for who I am and doesn't despise me for who I am not. 

There are also two other sites with the same premise based on two different decades. You know what decades they are without my having to tell you, don't you? If you guessed the 70s and 90s, you would be correct. Many of you screwed up and guessed that the 60s was one of the two, but that decade has been done to death and it should be buried. The word "trite" comes to mind.

So, friends, check the site out because you never know what show or movie from the 80s that you will be treated to. This morning I saw Pee-Wee Herman live on stage, Howard Stern on a television talk show from the early 80s, and old episodes of some funky-go-lucky game shows. 

my80stv.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment