Thursday, December 31, 2015

Chinese High School Graduates Parade In Bikinis To Be A Model Or Flight Attendant

More Than 1,000 Recent High School Graduates From China Paraded Around In Bikinis and Flight Attendant Uniforms To Compete For a Modeling Contract or a Job With An Airline.

You know what really grinds my gears? Well, yes, that too, but that's a different story for a different blank page. Political correctness gone wild in America! I'll briefly expand on that in a few minutes, but first I'm going to get back to the subject at hand: female Chinese high school graduates strutting their stuff(s) in bikinis in an attempt to land a job.

A Chinese modeling school named Oriental Beauty does their local communities a wonderful service. They allow and encourage their handsomest females to parade around in front of an audience full of representatives from other modelling schools and airline training schools. It's sort of like a job fair. Who in their right mind gets offended by job fairs? In this day and age, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are. In China the "air hostess" world is a tough nut to crack. You have to want it. You have to be willing to go down with the ship... the airship that is. You have to be between 5'5" and 5'6" inches tall! One inch is must amount to a lot in China. 

When I read the article about this "job fair" on the U.K.'s pride and joy of Internet destinations, the Daily Mail, I was expecting it to be written by a woman who gets her gears ground by just about everything... especially women being "exploited" or being looked at and judged based on their looks. But, that was not the case. The person responsible for writing the article is Qin Xie. I don't know if Qin Xie is a male or a female's name. And that in and of itself is enough to get a "politically correct" Crankosauras Bex to get the claws swinging and the dinosaur lips flapping and spitting.

America needs to lighten up, big time. The British, the Chinese, the Russians, and just about every other country you care to think of has no problem with women trying to get a job. And you, my fellow American, should have no problem saying "Merry Christmas" in your country which contains a population that is predominantly lovers of X-Mas. You see what I did there? I shortened "Christmas" to "X-Mas"; did you know that there are people who get offended by that? There are, I'm not even kidding. Go ahead and look it up at your earliest convenience if you don't like me and, therefore, refuse to take my word for it.

So, on behalf of myself and others like me, I just want to say "thanks for not getting your panties or boxer shorts in a bunch, Qin Xie from dailymail.com

via: dailymail.co.uk

You can follow the link and look at the pictures and videos of the action if you want. I refuse to post smut pictures with my little story. 


"I'm 5'7", but please don't tell anybody. I really like my job."
 



No comments:

Post a Comment