Sunday, June 28, 2015

I Like Funny Bumper Stickers

It was Sally Struthers who once said, "Do you like funny bumper stickers? Of course, we all do." I think that is what she said, I'm not sure, because I was too busy thinking about how she really let herself go physically. But I do like funny bumper stickers. We all do. There's nothing like a good chuckle to make you forget about the old lady who pissed you off for driving 11 m.p.h. in a 45 zone. Seriously, when are they going to make it a law that once you're a senior citizen you have to prove that you can drive every year to keep your driver's license?

The good folks (I'm just assuming they're good, they could be awful) at odometer.com have posted 31 hilarious bumper stickers for all your chuckling needs.

Click this here link, I dare you

"It's a free ride, when you've already paid."

No comments:

Post a Comment