Saturday, March 26, 2016

Old Spice Deodorant Lawsuit Over Burning Armpits


Class Action Lawsuit Against Makers Of Old Spice Deodorant

I, too, have felt the burning and stinging pain caused by OLD SPICE deodorant. Some people have lasting "burn" marks from using the 12 different armpit products, but I just felt it and there were no visible marks. 

Proctor and Gamble, the makers of the deodorant, are facing a $5 million lawsuit for the damage done to people's skin. 

I had used my best friend's Old Spice Wolfthorn a few times and never felt any burn, so I decided to buy a stick for myself. The product smells great, sort of like Fruity Pebbles, which I'm really craving right now. The Old Spice deodorant stick that I purchased was given to my friend, and it didn't burn him one bit. 

It's strange that one stick of the same product would give me a burning sensation in the armpits, but another did not. Maybe they accidentally put too much of something in a certain batch of the products. Who knows? Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment